Law School Resume Interests Section
I just looked through the last ten applicants i interviewed and 9/10 had an interests section on their resume.
Law school resume interests section. If you were involved during school with an activity not related to the school, it should go under a different section of your resume. A lot of pressure for a page or two. One is meant to present one’s academic, professional, and personal self in a short document that charts a chronology, sets out a path, and hints at a future.
The same effort and attention to detail should go into creating a strong law school application resume. Don’t include an objective section at the top. And make sure it doesn’t contain an objective or summary of qualifications.
Just watched a quick satyajit ray film, anukul, and it was fantastic. The guidelines below will help you create a basic legal resume, which you and your coach will further revise once you have a chance to meet. Instead, highlight the skills and accomplishments that the law school is looking for, such as your academic achievements, interests, leadership, activism and study abroad experiences.
Anything you put should be strategic and be there for a reason. As a few people above said, the typical reason for interests is that they are good conversation starters. Include detailed information about your education as the first section.
For law school, list all honors and activities of importance such as law review, participation on other journals, moot court, trial advocacy, clinics, fellowships, scholarships, committees, student organization membership, and academic awards. Most law student resumes should be one page in length. Below is a genuine sample of a resume that got someone accepted into a top law school.
You’ll have to be careful about your specific word choice, the skills you present, and the accomplishments noted. If you’re submitting a resume with your application, it’s clear that your objective is acceptance to law school. But they should be pretty mainstream and should carry 0 risk.
- Rn Charge Nurse Resume
- Retail Store Manager Resume Example
- Sales Account Manager Resume Examples
- Rn Resume Sample Med Surg
- Retail Sales Representative Cv Sample
- Rn Nurse Resume Examples
- Reverse Chronological Order Education Resume
- Review Of Zipjob Resume Service
- Retail Store Manager Resume Skills
- Risk Management Resume Bullets
- Sales And Marketing Resume Objective
- Rn Resume Sample Pdf
- Sales And Marketing Resume For Freshers
- Rn Resume Summary Examples
- Reverse Chronological Order Cv
- Sales Associate Resume Sample
- Salary Expectations On Resume
- Rn Resume Examples Skills
- Sales And Marketing Resume Template
- Sales Associate Resume Sample With No Experience